Sandalyn Estate has two accommodation options, the 3 bedroom main Homestead which sleeps up to 7 guests plus the 2 bedroom Cottage sleeping up to 4 guests.
The Homestead – Sleeps 7
The Homestead is a stylish and spacious 3 bedroom house, spread over two levels. The ground floor features the an open plan living, dining and kitchen area plus large master bedroom and ensuite. Upstairs you will find a shared bathroom and two oversized bedrooms, one with queen bed plus single bed, the other with a king bed.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 3 large bedrooms
- Full kitchen
- Full laundry
- Sleeps 7
- Right in heart of the Hunter Valley, surrounded vineyards and olive groves
- Expansive views from outdoor areas to the Watagan, Brokenback and Molly Morgan ranges
- Short drive to local restaurants
- Fabulous leafy outdoor entertaining area
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor fire-pit
The Cottage – Sleeps 4 (Photos coming soon)
Our rustic yet stylish 2 bedroom cottage is located on the crest of the hill, 50m from the main homestead and commands sweeping views over the property, vineyards and the distant ranges Brokenback ranges.
- 2 bedrooms each with queen size beds
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- One bathroom
- Full kitchen
- Full Laundry
- Stunning views from living areas and outdoor deck
Yes, we highly recommend booking all of your tastings and restaurant dining prior to arrival. Due to Covid19, all venues have capped numbers and set booking times. Our staff are more than happy to make some recommendations to get you started?
Bedroom 1 located on the ground floor has a King bed and adjacent ensuite bathroom. Upstairs, bedroom 2 has a queen bed, and bedroom 3 a queen bed plus single bed. A second bathroom also located upstairs is shared by these two rooms.
Parties are only allowed in conjunction with hire of the function space.
A separate fee is payable for access to the function space. Just contact us for a quote for your proposed event.
Yes we provide wood and firelighters for your use.